Ex-Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu
Ennada who was just evicted yesterday has
given reasons why she was kicked out of the
house.
Speaking on her time on the reality show,Ifu
Ennada said her refusal to cultivate
relationships with fellow housemates led to her
exit.
Speaking with African Magic, Ennada also said
she enjoyed her partnership with Leo who was
also evicted, on Sunday.
Ennada said, “The strategic partnership I enjoyed
the most was with Leo because with him I won
the Pepsi roc-da-mat challenge and the Heritage
Bank competition.
“Aside strategic partnership I would have chosen
Teddy A because he’s very real and we connected
on several level.
“What I realized about the game is that you need
relationships to move forward.
“As much as I’m like a one man Army, I felt like If
I had gotten more involved with people or even
faked relationships I would probably have
continued.”
Recall that Ennada, alongside, Leo were on
Sunday evicted from the ongoing show.
Speaking after she was evicted, Ennada gave
reason for not cultivating romantic relationship
while on the show.
According to her, she decided not to be in a
relationship this year but can only kiss a guy
and move on.